All isoPOD Cover's carry a 2 years warranty against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the cover material and 5 years for the metal pipes of the frame structure. In the event of any failure of this product due to manufacturing defect in materials and workmanship after this period, we will welcome the opportunity to evaluate the circumstances of any manufacturing related defect on a case by case basis to keep your vehicle properly protected!
The warranty excludes normal fading of the fabric cover, damage caused by customer neglect, abuse or improper use. Replacement covers are available for purchase with special discount for loyal customers. Limited repair or other replacement parts may be available for a fee.
Your isoPOD Cover will provide years of use, if cared for correctly.
- Hand clean your isoPOD Cover using light pressure with warm water and light soap.
- Always secure your isoPOD Cover to a solid surface to protect it from high wind, falling or moving objects and unwelcome guests!
- We highly recommend that you find an elevated area or an area that allows for fast run-off of water to keep your vehicle and Shelter area as dry as possible. A slightly elevated platform is a great solution for both anchoring your shelter and also keeping your shelter space free of water run-off.
- If possible, find a location for your isoPOD Cover that is surrounded or sided by a building, wall, hard surface or some other solid barrier.
- It is always good to keep the windows opened a little for ventilation when the vehicle/motorcycle’s engine is hot or the weather is humid and warm. Please adjust the window opening for your own conditions. In the event of rain fall or dust storm, close down your window shutters.